Get on the same mobile technology platform as Airbnb and EBay, and 25 million other domains that adopted Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
AMP was a 2016 development parnership from Google, Twitter, and several news organizations to address the speed and usability of responsive mobile sites.
Based on our proven track record since April 2016, we can say with confidence that our customers are experiencing better engagement and up to four times more mobile bookings since migrating to AMP. See Google's AMP case study featuring Innkeeper's Advantage.
Innkeeper's Advantage AMP Mobile Website Features:
- Sites load in less than 1 second compared to traditional responsive which loads in 3 to 9 seconds. Research shows that mobile users move on after about a 3 second load delay.
- Colors, branding and detailed graphics are displayed on mobile and tablet version the same as desktop.
- Our AMP Websites have 100% of your content displayed on the smartphone or tablet.
- With one click, your content changes are made on all devices in real time: desktop, tablet, or smart phone.
- Your URL is the same on the desktop, mobile, and tablet. There are no "/m" or ".amp" indicators on our AMP sites.
- You control your content.
- Each page of your site has the https:// indicator which shows guests your site is 100% secure.
• Fast • User Friendly • Complete •